Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Hillbilly Holiday

01  Christmas Time's A-Coming- Bill Monroe
02  Christmas Carols By The Old Corral- Tex Ritter
03  I'm Gonna Lasso Santa Claus- Brenda Lee
04  I'll Be Walkin' The Floor This Christmas- Ernst Tubb & His Texas Troubadours
05  Reindeer Boogie- Hank Snow
06  Gonna Wrap My Heart In Ribbons- Hank Thompson
07  'Po Folks Christmas- Bill Anderson
08  Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy- Buck Owens
09  Pretty Paper- Willie Nelson
10  It Came Upon A Midnight Clear- The Louvin Brothers
11  My Mom And Santa Claus- George Jones
12  One Of You (In Every Size) - Marty Robbins
13  To Heck With Ole Santa Claus Lore- Loretta Lynn
14  Daddy's Drinking Up Our Christmas- Commander Cody
15  I'm Gonna Tell Santa On You- Faron Young
16  They Shined Up Rudolph's Nose- Johnny Horton
17  Christmas Boogie- The Davis Sisters
18  Christmas Time's A-Comin'- Buck Owens

1 comment: